Friday, September 19, 2014

Reminder challenge #19 My Besties with a pet by GDT Plony




Hello to all of you.....

This is Plony for the last time as a guestdesigner at this blog.
My next Besties-card will be as a designteam-member at The Dutch Besties Blog.....so this won't be my last Besties-card for sure....lol.

I made a card to remind you of the current challenge at My Besties international and you can find it
 >> here
We want to see your cards with a Besties-digi with a pet...I used the digi which you can find  >> here.


There are many sweet Besties with a pet so go to your craftroom and make someting for this challenge.....We would love to see you join us.....

Hallo allemaal, hier ben ik met mijn laatste kaart als gastdesigner voor dit Besties International Blog...Mijn volgende Besties-card zal zijn als DT-lid bij de Dutch Besties.
Ik kom jullie nog even herinneren aan de lopende challenge van het Besties blog waarbij je een Besties met een dier moet gebruiken en je kunt de challenge  >>hier vinden.

De digi die ik heb gebruikt kun je natuurlijk in de webshop vinden en wel >>hier.
Er zijn heel veel Besties die je kunt gebruiken dus ga lekker in je hobbykamer en maak iets leuks voor de challenge. We zouden het leuk vinden als je meedoet.

I wish you all a great day.....and a very nice weekend....Hugs Plony.

From the My Besties International team.. We will miss you, Plony, so much, we loved your weekly posts!  Please visit Plony on the My Besties Dutch Girl team here.
Hugs to you too, Bonnie DT co-ordinator

No comments:

Post a Comment